Sunday, April 26, 2009

Must Have That Bag!


In my infinite research for the new "Must Have Bag", I think that I have finally struck the jackpot! I work really, really, I mean really hard to find things to sell in our store that meet what I think are some of the most important criteria: 1. I love them, I would use them, I want them for myself. 2. Unique, don't see in any other stores, one of a kind, special stylish flair. 3. Affordable, but still pretty luxurious, or at least have that look and feel.

cinda b bags were the official celebrity gift bag of the Sundance Film Festival and have been spotted in Lucky, Us Weekly, Budget Travel, Women’s Wear Daily and many more fabulous publications as well as StyleBakery.com. The Style Network named the cinda b weekender bag a must have for summer. Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson, Molly Sims and Jennifer Aniston are among the many trendy travelers who own a cinda b. Robert Downey Jr. was spotted on Miami Beach sporting his cinda b Weekender.

All cinda b travel bags are made right here in the United States with durable, water-resistant, machine washable fabric. cinda b bags are available in ten different sizes and styles, ranging from the smallest bag, the “Happy”, to the largest bag, “The Garment Bag that Grows”. All cinda b’s are available in 11 different patterns: Bella Fiore Rasberry, Sweetleaf Navy, Roundabout Brown, Bella Fiore Cocoa, Sweetleaf Pink, Roundabout Red, Casablanca Sky Blue, Ravinia Black, Roundabout Black, Casablanca Purple and Ravinia Ivory and are very affordable. You can select any bag in any pattern, as well as many accessories in coordinating patterns like checkbook covers, sunglass cases, id cases, diaper changing pads, cosmetic and jewelry cases.

Trust me, you will want them all and they will meet all your carrying and traveling needs in such a stylish way! We have a beautiful new store display of these new must have bags, so stop in to see them for yourself and select your favorite styles in your favorite patterns. One of my favs is the Slim Tote shown above. My favorite pattern is a close call between the Ravinia Ivory and Sweetleaf Navy.

No comments: