Sunday, April 26, 2009

If I Had A Daughter...


This is what she would be wearing! I must say I have had way too much fun selecting some new designer kids apparel for the store. I don't have any daughters, and if you are a mother of a son, you know exactly what I mean when I say, there just aren't ANY cute, stylish clothes for boys. In the meantime, calling all moms with style, who pass that style on to their kids...you absolutely have to come see our new clothing lines. Both lines are very exclusive, handmade and are made with just the most beautiful fabric combinations you have ever seen. I am very proud to add both of these new original clothing lines to our store. If our customers like them, I am sure you will see more of them, however, there is one caveat...they are sold in very limited quantities and we will only be carrying a small number of each design in each size. They are truly one of a kind. We do have some designs available in size ranges for siblings that will coordinate wonderfully for matching outfits! One of the lines has already arrived and begun to sell quickly, the other will arrive in about 10 days.

2 comments:

Cher said...

If I had a daughter, she'd be wearing that, too! SOO CUTE!! Stopping by from SITS to say hi!

Bernard Crosby said...

Grreat read thankyou