Wednesday, May 13, 2009

momAgendas Are In!


The new 2009-2010 momAgendas have arrived and are ready for purchase both in our store and on our website. We have cool new colors this year of Lime, Royal Blue and True Purple along with the spiral bound refills for those of you who use the leather portfolios. We also have more of the smaller sized Mini Daily momAgenda as they seem to be the most popular size by far!

If you are a mom, you need a momAgenda! If you aren't familiar with them, visit our website today to check them out and purchase yours before they are all gone. **If you are interested in other colors besides what we currently have in stock we may be able to special order them for you.**

For our local customers, keep in mind that you can purchase your momAgenda on our website and just select "In Store Pick Up" during your checkout to avoid shipping costs. Here are what a few folks have to say about their momAgenda:

"Genius!!! I can glance at one day and see what everyone is doing. If you are looking for a way to get a grip on your everyday life, this could be your answer. I highly recommend it." ~ Sharon at Mamma Wannabe

"momAgenda is a must-have. Your entire life can be toted along with you wherever you go. My favorite is the Mini Daily that slips right into my diaper tote!" ~ Lizzie at The Daily Stroll

"My momAgenda Desktop was just what I needed to keep all my appointments, interviews, and my kids schedules on track. It has everything I need all in one place." ~ Jennifer at The Dirty Shirt

If you have a comment or quote that you would like to share about how you like and use your momAgenda, please leave a comment on the bottom of this post. You never know, we may use your comment in our advertising!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

These look great and like something I could really use!
Dropped by from SITS.

Orchardviewcottage said...

Glad I found you on SITS!! Love the mom agenda and glad to know you carry them.. I just may order one!! Thanks!!

linda.poole said...

Did ya'll get any MYagendas in? I am not a mom, but love the MyAgenda that I got previously from the store. It never leaves my purse! I'd be lost without it.

Elizabeth Howard said...

For Linda and all of the other myAgenda ladies out there, yes, we will be getting in the myAgendas soon, so stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

I will have to check them out! Love your site! Just coming over from SITS!