Saturday, October 25, 2008

Confessions of a Cordial Cricket Customer

I have lots of wonderful customers, and I am not just saying that, I mean really wonderful customers! I take a lot of pride in getting to know most all of my customers personally as well as their taste in gifts, likes and dislikes. It really makes helping them with their shopping decisions a whole lot easier and I gain at least a friend a day in the process. It is the highest reward to read comments like the following that we recently received from a customer. I just had to share!

"Shopping with your store was (and continues) to be such a pleasure. When I was preparing for my wedding, your help with the invitations, napkins and personalized favors was probably the least stressful part of planning my big day. The quality of service your store delivers is exceptional, both your products and your hands-on customer service. Also, the variety of unique items are wonderful pick-me-ups for special gifts. I will certainly continue to shop in your store in the future!"

~ Natalie, Chester

No comments: